Drinks are served at the start of your reception, either when the ceremony is finished or as your guests arrive. It may be Prosecco, Champagne, Pimms, Kir Royale, or cocktails such as Mojitos and Bellinis. We can offer your guests a choice of reception drinks, including non-alcoholic options, with possibly a mocktail or two.
For the wedding breakfast we serve your chosen wine, and you may also want to have beers and soft drinks. At The Priory we always provide filtered still or sparkling water on each table – and of course, there has to be a glass of bubbly for the toasts.
We have created a drinks package comprising unlimited reception drinks for one and a half hours. In this period, we offer a selection of drinks including: Prosecco, ‘Pimp your Prosecco’, Beer, Pimms, Strawberry Daiquiris, Mojitos and Gin & Tonic.
The package also includes a half bottle of wine to go with the wedding breakfast and a glass of Prosecco for the toasts during the speeches.
£38 per person
A good wedding wine should be a crowd pleaser - ours have been carefully selected to complement chef’s menus and suit all tastes. Any of the wines listed can be chosen as part of the Drinks Package - we can help you choose the perfect accompaniment for your wedding breakfast.
- Picpoul de Pinet - Tournée du Sud Languedoc-Roussillon, France
- Viognier, Tournée du Sud Languedoc-Roussillon, France
- Pinot Grigio, Novità, Venezie, Veneto, Italy
- Sauvignon Blanc, Secret Coast Marlborough, New Zealand
- Viura 'Rivallana', Blanco, Rioja Ondarre, Spain
- Grenache 'Est-Ouest', Domaine André Brunel Côtes du Rhône, France
- Montepulciano, Bove ‘Feudi d'Albe' Abruzzi, Italy
- Merlot, Sacchetto Vini Veneto, Italy
- Tempranillo Crianza Rioja, Hugonell, Spain
- Malbec, 'Paula’, Doña Paula Mendoza, Argentina
- Pinot Grigio Blush, Novità Veneto, Italy
- Zinfandel Blush, Misty Peak California, USA